||Title: Unsere Stellung zu den nichtzionistischen Parteien. Referat erstattet am II. osterreich. Zionistentag, 18. und 19. Mai 1902 in Bielitz.
A work on Zionism by Egon Lederer of Vienna, which was printed at the press of Karl Habicht in Brünn. The back cover contains advertisements for the "Judischen Volsstimme" , the publishing house, which seems to have published many political and Zionist pamphlets.
The title translates as "our position to the non-Zionist parties". This seems to be a paper delivered on the 18th and 19th of May, 1902 in Bielitz.
Bielsko (Ger. Bielitz), town in S. Poland on the river Biala opposite Biala, amalgamated with Biala in 1950 to form the city of Biala-Bielsko. A community existed in Bielsko in the first half of the 19th century, which was authorized to open a prayer hall in 1831 and a cemetery in 1849. It became an independent community in 1865. The Jewish population numbered 1,977 in 1890 increasing to 3,955 by 1921, and approximately 5,000 in 1939; most were German speaking. According to the 1921 census, 2,737 declared their nationality as Jewish, of whom 513 declared Yiddish as their mother tongue. The Jews in Bielsko took an important part in the city's commerce and woolen textile industry. Most of the communal institutions were maintained jointly with the Biala community. Michael Berkowicz, Theodor Herzl's Hebrew secretary, taught religious subjects in the secondary school at Bielsko, and attracted many Jews to Zionism. The Hebrew scholar and bibliophile S. Z. H. Halberstam lived in Bielsko and the scholar Saul Horovitz officiated as rabbi there from 1888 to 1895.