||Schedule of the events celebrating the establishment of the ç"÷ (holy company) Hogei Da’at, on the day that it is repeated, “it was good” (Genesis 1:10, 12) twice (Tuesday), 4 Heshvan, in the year, “Whoever is wise, and will observe îé çëí åéùîø (674 = 1914) these things” (Psalms 107:43) at the heder of our honorable companion Abraham ben Joseph Asashar (àññçòø). The schedule of events is:
1) opening remarks by the honorable R. Eliezer Asashar;
2) remarks by the head of the celebration, R. Uri Copenhagen;
3) R. Eliezer Asashar will read from the rambam’s Yad Hazukah;
4) our rabbi, R. Abraham Copenhagen, will learn on the subject hag be-hag;
5) the sofer, Uri Copenhagen will recount occurrences in 1913;
6) the korban Hagigah (festive offering) of the day consisting of,
1) one to another will speak on the subject of, “a fugitive and a wanderer in the earth” (Genesis 4:14) , fruit of the wisdom of the Rema, from the trunk of the head of our community. 2) to learn Mishnayot. 3) parables concerning the Hogei Da’at.
It concludes that eating, “the drinking was according to the law” Hogei Da’at “no one compelled” (Esther 1:8).
The organizers of the celebration reserve the right to modify the schedule as see fit.