||Appointing R. Joseph Mutro as representative of the Hebron community to collect donations in Leghorn. R. Mutro, of Jerusalem, never returned to Hebron, he passed on and was buried in Philippopolis (now Plovdiv) Bulgaria. The Cave of Machpelah, burial site of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is prominently enlarged in square block letters to impress the historical significance and destination of the donor's monies. The certificate is signed by six rabbis.
R. Hayyim Jacob ben Jaker, rabbi of Hebron in the 1830's;
R. Hayyim Shoshana Hasan, rabbinical scholar in Hebron and signatory to several important documents;
R. Isaac Hayyim Rafael Saul Hakohen (1785-1852) was born in Hebron, an erudite scholar he was appointed rabbi of Hebron in 1846;
R. Eliezer ben Arha (II) lived well into his nineties, his signature appears as early as 1763 and continues to appear on many document including the Habad Kollel, and two additional.