||Very popular kabbalistic collection of liturgies for the Sabbath and Holidays collected by the founder of the press in Fuerth. Hayyim b. Zevi Hirsch, son of the Dyhernfurth printer established his press in 1737 and it continued under him and his widow until 1774.
In 1847 the Shapira printing press was established by the three brothers Hanina Lipa, Aryeh Leib, and Joshua Heschel Shapira, sons of R. Samuel Abraham Abba Shapira, the printer in Slavuta. Until 1862 this was one of the only two Hebrew presses the Russian government permitted to operate in the whole of Russia, the other being in Vilna. This press had 18 hand presses and four additional large presses. In 1851 Aryeh Leib broke away and established his own printing press in Zhitomir. In these two establishments only sacred books of every kind were printed.